A seven stage process to help grow your business
As the impact of traditional marketing techniques continue to decline savvy marketers are coming to understand the need to place content marketing at the heart of their digital strategy. Content marketing, supported by social media and search marketing, is a better and more affordable way to promote your business.
Content marketing attracts potential customers by helping them to find useful, interesting and relevant information online, wherever they may be in the buying process. It’s great for SEO as the search engines love fresh relevant content, it’s great for positioning your business and building your brand and content drives lead generation and social media activities.
However, to be successful you need a plan based on best practices to ensure your key objectives are met and you capitalise on the success of your campaigns and activities by nurturing those leads through the various stages of the sales funnel.
How Rame Marketing can help
Content is now one of the key elements to get found online, drive conversions and engage an audience but it’s also one the least understood aspects of online marketing. To create a content marketing plan that delivers the best results for your business, we recommend following our 7-stage approach.
We will sit down with you and explore each aspect of the process, decide what’s right for your business and build a strategy that’s tailored to your needs. We can then project manage the plan, implement the campaigns and monitor and measure results. We will:
- Identify the kinds of content that will attract and engage your target audiences
- Get it produced, potentially using professional writers, designers and videographers
- Distribute your content effectively and affordably, using your website and social media
- Create a schedule of content that ensures you always have something new to publish
- Re-use and re-purpose your existing content into new formats and for different platforms
- Monitor and measure your content’s performance to understand its value to your business
Contact us today to discover how an effective content marketing plan can help your business on 0845 8620769 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to blog